top of page
Who Are We
Tank and Pipe Cleaning Service
Introducing a groundbreaking solution to safeguard the well-being of the Maltese community – Advanced Safety Solutions proudly presents the first-of-its-kind service on the Maltese islands: Water Tank & Pipeline Cleaning.
WE ARE READY to tackle the hidden threats lurking in your water tanks and pipelines.
Dirty water tanks and pipelines pose a significant risk to public health. Microbes, moss, and other harmful contaminants can compromise the quality of the water that we use for bathing, cooking, and various daily activities. Shockingly, only 2% of water is used for drinking, making the cleanliness of the remaining 98% absolutely crucial.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), a staggering 80% of the world's diseases and 50% of infant deaths globally are linked to poor water quality. Ensuring clean water is not just a luxury; it's a necessity.
At Advanced Safety Solutions, we've embraced cutting-edge technology to address this pressing issue. Our proven Pulse Cleaning Technology, utilized in countries like Japan, Singapore, Australia, China, and Canada, provides an efficient, safe, and harmless solution for cleaning water pipes in households, schools, offices, hospitals, and other buildings.
Our comprehensive cleaning process includes:
Identifying the water source, whether it's from your own tank or a government tank.
Halting water flow to the pipeline.
Conducting pressure testing to detect any potential pipe leakages.
Filling the pipeline with a harmless citric acid solution for 20 minutes, ensuring no other harmful chemicals are used.
Utilizing German PVS technology, an environmentally friendly and non-toxic cleaning solution, to eliminate chemical toxins in the pipeline.
Creating a steady forward and backward flow of water through the pipeline, typically taking 20-30 minutes.
Ensuring the stability of pipe joints and inspecting all faucets for cleanliness.
Our service is designed to eliminate germs, blood, worms, rust, viruses, moss, chemical pollutants, heavy metals, and more, providing you with safe and clean water for all your daily needs.
Advanced Safety Solutions is committed to elevating health and safety standards in Malta & Gozo. Don't compromise on the quality of your water. Say goodbye to harmful microbes and contaminants; say hello to clean, potable water.
Get On The List
Sign up to receive the first word when we go live.
bottom of page